|Net Worth:||$1.2 trillion|
What are the Top 10 Wealthiest People In The World net worth? How do the Top 10 Wealthiest People In The World make their money? Below is the current net worth of the Top 10 Wealthiest People In The World and how the Top 10 Wealthiest People In The World make their money.
What are the Top 10 Wealthiest People In The World Net Worth?
The top 10 wealthiest people in the world have a total net worth of $1.2 trillion. Elon Musk is the world’s most wealthy individual as of September 11, 2022, with a net worth of over $250.5 billion, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $154.2 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $151.9 billion), and Gautam Adani (No. 4, $148.5 billion).
Larry Ellison has a stunning $107.5 billion in wealth, making him the fifth richest person in the world. Warren Buffett came in second with $96.7 billion in personal fortune, ahead of Bill Gates in sixth place with $106.2 billion.
MUKESH AMBANI, who has a net worth of $94.8 billion, is ranked eighth. On the list of the top 10 richest people in the world, LARRY PAGE ($92.8 billion) was ranked ninth, followed by Sergey Brin ($88.9 billion), who was ranked tenth.
- Elon Musk – $250.5 billion: The corporate mogul and philanthropist Elon Reeve Musk. He founded The Boring Company, is the CEO and Chief Engineer of SpaceX, is a co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI, and is the CEO and Chief Architect of Tesla, Inc. He also founded SpaceX and is the CEO and Chief Engineer of SpaceX. Pertaining to both the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and Forbes’ real-time billionaire’s list, Musk will be the richest person in the world as of September 26, 2022, with an estimated fortune of about $254.6 billion.
- Bernard Arnault & family – $154.2 billion: Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault is a French business mogul, investor, and art collector. He is the co-founder, chairman, and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the nation’s biggest luxury goods corporation. According to Forbes, Arnault and his family’s estimated net worth in September 2022 was US$143.4 billion, ranking him third in the world and first in Europe.
- Jeff Bezos – $156.6 billion: An American businessman, media mogul, investor, computer engineer, and commercial astronaut by the name of Jeffrey Preston Bezos. He was the company’s founder, executive chairman, and previous president and CEO. According to Bloomberg’s Billionaires Index and Forbes, Bezos had a net worth of about US$136 billion as of September 2022, making him the third-richest person in the world. From 2017 to 2021, he was the richest.
- Gautam Adani & family – $148.6 billion: An Indian billionaire tycoon named Gautam Shantilal Adani. Adani Group, a worldwide company with offices in Ahmedabad and engaged in port operations and growth in India, is led by him as chairman and founder. Adani is also the head of the Adani Foundation, which is presided over by his wife Priti Adani. He holds the title of the richest person in both India and Asia as of September 29, 2022, with a net worth estimated at $128 billion by Bloomberg and US$134.5 billion by Forbes. He comes in at number four on both the Forbes Real Time Billionaires list and the Bloomberg Billionaires Index’s list of the world’s wealthiest people.
- Bill Gates – $108.5 billion: Business tycoon, software developer, investor, author, and humanitarian William Henry Gates III hails from the United States. Along with his late childhood friend Paul Allen, he co-founded the software company Microsoft. Gates served as chairman, CEO, president, and chief software architect at Microsoft throughout his tenure. From May 2013 to May 2014, he also served as the company’s largest individual shareholder. The microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s saw him play a significant role as an entrepreneur.
- Larry Ellison – $104.2 billion: The co-founder, executive chairman, chief technology officer (CTO), and former CEO of the American computer technology corporation Oracle Corporation is the business mogul and investor Lawrence Joseph Ellison of the United States. With an expected net worth of $93 billion as of September 2022, he was ranked as the ninth-wealthiest individual on the planet by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The sixth-largest island in the Hawaiian Archipelago, Lanai, is owned by Ellison 98% of the time.
- Warren Buffett – $99.4 billion: American business tycoon, philanthropist, and investor Warren Edward Buffett. He presently serves as Berkshire Hathaway’s chairman and CEO. He is one of the most famous investors on the planet and as of September 2022, his net worth was over $97 billion, making him the seventh-wealthiest individual on the planet.
- Larry Page – $95.1 billion: Business tycoon, computer scientist, and internet entrepreneur Lawrence Edward Page hails from the United States. Most notably, he and Sergey Brin co-founded Google. From 1997 to August 2001, when he resigned in support of Eric Schmidt, Page served as the business’s CEO. From April 2011 to July 2015, he served as the CEO of Alphabet Inc., which was founded to make “significant advancements” as Google’s parent company. Page kept this position until December 4, 2019. He is still a controlling shareholder, employee, and member of the board of directors of Alphabet.
- Mukesh Ambani – $93.9 billion: An Indian businessman worth $1 billion is Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani. He is the chairman and chief executive of Fortune Global 500 business Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), which has the highest market value in India. Ambani’s net worth is predicted to be US$95.7 billion as of 6 September 2022, making him the second richest person in Asia after Gautam Adani and the eighth world’s most valuable individual. This information comes from Forbes and Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
- Sergey Brin – $91.1 billion: Internet businessman, computer scientist, and business magnate Sergey Mikhailovich Brin hails from the United States. Together with Larry Page, he started Google. Prior to his resignation on December 3rd, 2019, Brin served as the head of Alphabet Inc., the parent company of Google. He still serves as co-founder, controlling shareholder, board member, and employee of Alphabet along with Page. With an estimated net worth of $94 billion as of September 2022, Brin ranks eighth among the world’s largest richest people.
Here on Networthforum, we calculate all net worths using data drawn from public sources. Most times, we incorporate tips and feedback received from the individuals or their representatives.
While we always strive to ensure that our figures are as accurate as possible, please note that they are only estimates, unless otherwise indicated.
This page is updated from time to time so that our readers will know the current net worth of the Top 10 Wealthiest People In The World. So feel free to check back for the current net worth of the Top 10 Wealthiest People In The World in case of any update on their net worth.