|Net Worth:||$5.8 billion|
|Date of Birth:||November 27, 1948 (75 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Profession:||Ceo,oil mogul, philanthropist, politician.|
What is Arthur Eze’s net worth? How does Arthur Eze make his money? Below is the current net worth of Arthur Eze and how Arthur Eze makes his money.
What is Arthur Eze Net Worth?
Arthur Eze is a Nigerian oil tycoon, CEO of Atlas Oranto Petroleum, politician, and philanthropist who has a net worth of $5.8 billion. He is ranked as the 8th richest man in Africa and owns the largest privately held Nigerian production and exploration group.
He is fondly called ‘ozoigbondu’ by the Igbos. Arthurs company Atlas Oranto oil is a company with over 22 authorizations in oil and gas in 12 administrations all over African continents with assets in countries like Liberia, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria, and the Gambia.
The oil and gas company headquarters is situated in Abuja federal capital of Nigeria and engineering is based in Lagos.
Childhood and Education
On 27th November 1948, Arthur was birthed into a royal family in Ukpo village, Dunukofia Local Government Anambra State. His older brother is king in Ukpo Village and he is generally regarded as ‘Prince Arthur Eze’.
In 1970 Imo state, Nkwere local Government area Arthur was schooled at St. Augustin Secondary School. After his secondary level, he further studied chemical and mechanical engineering at Long Beach, California State University which lasted from 1974 to 1978.
Atlas Oranto Petroleum
The royal family of Eze has control over the transactions and all stakeholders who are jointly involved in the activities carried out in Atlas Oranto Petroleum company. Its headquarters are situated in Lagos which was the chairman’s choice in order for the management to have access directly to policymakers in the African region.
He is married and blessed with children. One of his children, Onyeka Eze, is the founder and president of the Prince Osisioma Foundation.
Arthur has done several donations and goodwill due to how wealthy he is. Some of those goodwill includes;
- He denoted $800,000 for the building of two primary schools in the Rumbek and Yirol communities in South Sudan.
- He denoted a whopping sum of $800,000 as part of his support to meet the needs of Boko Haram victims in Abuja fundraising.
- Eze gave elder people in his community (Ukpo) a sum of 10 million nairas.
- He contributed to the construction of a sickle cell Clinic for The Association of People Living with Sickle Cell Disorder (APLSCD) in his community Ukpo, Dunukofia Council Area of Anambra State.
- In 2013, for the commencement of the building plan for St. Stephen’s Anglican Deanery and Youth Development Center in Otuoke, Bayelsa State, he gave $12 million as part of his donation.
Awards and Recognitions.
- Patron of Ndigbo Lagos’ and was adopted into the Ndigbo Lagos Patron Hall of Fame on his 70th birthday.
- A major road in Ebonyi state was named after Arthur, he was also given the position of Chancellor of Ebonyi state University.
Here on Networthforum, we calculate all net worths using data drawn from public sources. Most times, we incorporate tips and feedback received from the individuals or their representatives.
While we always strive to ensure that our figures are as accurate as possible, please note that they are only estimates, unless otherwise indicated.
This page is updated from time to time so that our readers will know the current net worth of Arthur Eze. So feel free to check back for the current Arthur Eze net worth in case of any update on his net worth.